Do you have a passion for empowering women?
Do you want to become a trusted and respected leader in your community?
Do you want to bring the Optometry Divas experience to your city?
If so, keep reading to learn more about becoming an Optometry Divas Ambassador!
Who is an Optometry Divas Ambassador?
- A woman OD who embodies our D. I.V.A.S. core values and want to become a leader in their community
- A woman OD with a passion to Empower, Connect and Promote the success of other Women’s ODs.
- A woman OD who enjoys making new friends and having fun!
What are the benefits of serving as an Optometry Divas’ Ambassador?
- You will become more empowered to pursue your personal and professional goals.
- You will connect with a network of women ODs who are trailblazers and disruptors.
- You will become a trusted and respected leader in your community and in the industry
- You will have profit-sharing opportunities
- You will be featured on our website and recognized during our annual conference
These are just some of the initial benefits you can expect when you become an ambassador. For more details on all the benefits, complete the interest form by clicking on the button below.
What are the responsibilities of an Optometry Divas Ambassador?
- Empower, Connect with and Promote the success of women ODs in your community
- Recruit new members to help us spread our mission
- Recruit vendors to sponsor events
- Plan our meetings (4 meetings per year)
- Facilitate the Meetings
How to become an Optometry Divas Ambassador?
- You must be a current Elite Diva on our website before you can become an ambassador.
- If you’re not yet an Elite Diva, you must join or upgrade your membership to the Elite level and pay $199/year.
- You must complete the Ambassador Agreement (AA).
If you’re not yet an Elite Diva, please click HERE to either join or upgrade your membership to the Elite level.
If you’re a current Elite Diva, click on the button below to contact us. Once your request is received, we will contact you to schedule the first meeting.
For any questions, please email us at [email protected]