IS YOUR BUSINESS READY FOR WHAT’S NEXT?
As a small business owner, are you ready for what’s next?
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is designed for business owners who have a business poised for growth. We look for applicants who are passionate about growing their business, creating jobs in their communities and who generally meet these criteria:
- Small business owner or small business co-owner Business in operation for at least two years Business revenues over $150,000 in the most recent fiscal year
- Business with a minimum of four employees (including the owner)
To get the most out of the 10,000 Small Businesses program, business owners are asked to invest their time to engage in the following:
- Attend a program orientation Complete 11 convenient learning sessions
- Participate in out-of-class activities, including completing assignments, attending networking events and business support clinics (approx. 8 – 10 hours per week)
- Create a business growth plan over the course of the program
If you are interested and would like to learn more about this program, complete the referral form below to access the application.
Be sure to let them know that you were referred by Lauretta Justin.
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses